Friedman, Levy, Goldfarb & Green, P.C. is a respected, full-service law firm serving people throughout the Bronx. For more than 50 years, our attorneys have dedicated their careers to personal injury and malpractice litigation, helping clients secure the rightful compensation they are owed.
In the aftermath of a traumatic vehicle accident, slip and fall, or wrongful death, you need a personal injury lawyer Bronx residents turn to for superior representation. You need the dedication and results-driven advocacy of Friedman, Levy, Goldfarb & Green.
We know how an unexpected injury can completely upend your life – wreaking havoc on your health, your family, your personal relationships, and professional aspirations. Our attorneys, paralegals, and support staff have diverse legal expertise, enabling us to provide quality representation in a broad range of matters.
Move forward with peace of mind by speaking to a personal injury attorney who is no stranger to the courtroom. Our lawyers approach every new case with compassion, empathy, and honesty, and are here for you when you need us most.
Bronx Personal Injury Law Firm
Injurious accidents happen every day in the Bronx, from Woodlawn and Pelham Bay to Schuylerville. Last October, there were 1,761 motor vehicle collisions reported in the Bronx, resulting in 650 serious injuries and fatalities. According to official data, driver distraction and failure to yield right of way were the leading causes of all Bronx traffic incidents.
Beyond car and truck accidents, there are dozens of slip or trip and fall injuries in the Bronx that require hospitalization every month. Negligent maintenance and upkeep by property owners or managers is most often to blame.
While these kinds of accidents are a common occurrence, not every personal injury merits legal action. In order to bring a civil claim, your attorney must prove that the defendant failed to uphold their duty of care, and that this negligence caused the accident and your injuries.
A Bronx personal injury attorney is here to guide you through the complex claims process in NY. We have outstanding case results that demonstrate our commitment to client success. Our attorneys have secured hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for clients, litigating claims arising from botched surgeries, construction site injuries, car accidents, and other avoidable tragedies.
Tenacious Personal Injury Representation
At Friedman, Levy, Goldfarb & Green, our Bronx injury lawyers have experience helping victims harmed in a wide variety of situations. Knowledgeable in NY personal injury laws and statutes, our attorneys handle matters involving:
- Car accidents – Our Bronx attorneys have in-depth understanding of New York’s No-fault insurance laws, and know how to maximize financial recovery against all liable parties
- Truck accidents – An in-house team of investigators, accident reconstruction specialists, and industry experts can help prove liability against negligent trucking companies
- Civil rights – We provide expert guidance in cases involving unlawful arrest, police brutality, excessive use of force, and other infringements on civil rights
- Construction accidents – Crane injuries, scaffold collapses, ladder falls, and other construction site accidents are a special focus at our firm.
- Slip and fall accidents – Icy, wet, and slick surfaces present real dangers to Bronx residents. Our legal team represents victims who were injured on residential, commercial and government-owned property.
- Medical malpractice — Negligence on the part of a health care provider or hospital that leads to injury or death can give rise to a medical malpractice claim. Our expertise in the field of medical negligence is evident in our high-dollar settlements.
- Motorcycle accidents — We have successfully helped motorcyclists in the Bronx recover full and fair compensation for their medical bills, injuries, and lost income.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect – Physical, emotional, and financial abuse is a very real problem in nursing home facilities. We take elder abuse and neglect claims very seriously and pour all resources into holding negligent parties accountable.
- Premises liability – Bronx property owners have a responsibility to ensure their premises are maintained and reasonably safe for patrons, guests, and customers. Our attorneys litigate a broad range of claims involving issues such as negligent security, defective road design, and toxic exposure.
- Wrongful death – After the wrongful death of a loved one caused by negligence, victims may pursue damages to account for medical and end-of-life expenses as well as the value of parental services and inheritances lost by survivors.
Compensation Available to Injury Victims
A personal injury claim in the Bronx can result in payment for a number of economic and non-economic damages. As your legal counsel, it is our mission to ensure any settlement or verdict procured aptly reflects the financial, physical, and mental suffering sustained – both now and into the future.
A personal injury claim or lawsuit can recover money for:
- Past and ongoing medical expenses
- Expenses for physical or vocational rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Lost income and benefits
- Loss of earning capacity resulting from the injury
- Diminished quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Out-of-pocket expenses such as transportation costs to doctor appointments
Speak to a Bronx Personal Injury Attorney Today
New York imposes deadlines, known as statutes of limitation, on filing a personal injury action. In most cases, injury victims have three years from the date of the accident to take legal action, but this time frame can differ for medical malpractice claims.
Uncertain about your rights or eligibility for personal injury compensation? Schedule a free case review with a Bronx injury lawyer today. Our phone lines are always open, and we look forward to discussing your case.